We're in it together
As a guest in one of our homes, we want to make sure your health and wellbeing are looked after.
We understand that especially in these uncertain times, our guests will be looking for re-assurance around their safety and that we are doing everything we can to protect them. With this in mind, we’ve implemented the following in line with Govt. guidelines:
- Before your arrival the apartment will be deep cleaned by a cleaning professional, with sanitisation and special attention paid to high touch areas, such as kitchen surfaces, door handles, light switches and remote controls.
- All linens and towels will be professionally cleaned at high temperatures using professional graded cleaning detergents, prior to your stay and again once you depart
- Hand sanitiser and hand soaps are provided in the apartment
- Our cleaning contractors all wear PPE and wipe down all surfaces as they exit the property. Gloves are removed only once outside the property and are then safely disposed of
- In the event of an emergency or maintenance support attendance, out people will wear face masks, sanitise hands prior to entry and adhere to social distance guidelines
- We are committed to supporting our guests and can arrange contactless delivery of linen, groceries, cleaning supplies and other provisions if essential during a self-isolation period where possible.